Four basic rules:
Attendance at E3 Christian Academy is a privilege and not a right.
Any student whose conduct or attitude in or out of school shows him/her to be in opposition to the basic principles and purposes of the school will be dismissed or asked to withdraw. A student may be expelled from school for a major infraction, and/or repeated minor infractions or poor academic performance. Expulsion will be recommended if the student’s behavior is disruptive to the academic environment or conflicts with the philosophy and objectives of E3 Christian Academy. Expulsion may also be recommended for unresolved academic or disciplinary probation. When expulsion is recommended, a date of withdraw from the school will be set and the withdrawal procedure followed. The expulsion date may be immediate.
How do I enroll my children?
How do I pay for tuition or other school-related items?
2. Pay for fees, tuition, etc by cash, check, credit card, through our App or online
How long has there been a school at Bible Baptist Church?
3. BBC has hosted a K-12 Academy for five years. Beginning in the 2016-2017 school year, the name has been changed to E3 Christian Academy to align the school more closely to the E3 Student Ministry and BBC visionary objectives. Our principal objective is to offer a God-focused, college preparatory, mastery-based, individual, and experiential education at an affordable price.
Why E3 Academy versus public school?
4. Considerable published literature addresses the value of Christian education versus public school so we will not attempt to synthesize to a simple FAQ answer. E3 Student Ministries actively supports students in public, homeschool, and private academic settings. The chief differentiation is parent control coupled with an intentional Christian worldview throughout all curriculum.
Is E3 Academy accredited?
5. E3 Academy is not actively seeking a third-party accreditation body; however, core curriculum (English, math, science, social study, etc.) are taught using online or paper-based nationally-recognized, accredited material. Each student’s coursework is specifically compared to the State of Texas scope and sequence requirements.
How does E3 Academy differ from other Christian school?
6. E3 differs from other Christian schools because we target families who may not otherwise be able to afford Christian education for their children. With God’s leading, we make the tuition affordable. Also, it is geared towards individualized learning so that student's academic needs are accounted for.
What does the curriculum look like?
7. Core curriculum (English, math, science, social study, etc.) used at E3 Academy are taught using online or paper-based nationally-recognized, accredited material. Each student’s coursework is specifically compared to the State of Texas scope and sequence requirements. Specific curriculum per-grade level is established after your student’s evaluation review to ensure we match their learning style and level appropriately.
Do BBC church or staff members get a discount?
8. BBC members can get a discount. See registration.
How does the grading and transcript process work?
9. See your instructor and ministry director. We would rather show you than make a blanket statement in an FAQ. Transcripts are available for transfer students and/or college entrance.
Is there going to be a scholastic competition?
10. Each year, E3 Leadership, Parents, and Students collaborate on specific projects, competitions, and plans.
Are there any hidden costs?
11. No, there are no hidden costs.
What are the details on the uniforms?
12. We do not have a school uniform that students must wear. Here’s a great rule of thumb that we go by: “No underwear or what underwear is intended to cover can be exposed.”
Copyright © 2021 E3 Christian Academy - All Rights Reserved.