Download E3 Christian Academy Student-Parent Handbook
E3 Christian E3 Christian Academy Student-Parent Handbook- 2019-2020Student-Parent Handbook- 2019-2020
Our mission is to engage the students to be Christ followers, to equip them spiritually, academically and socially for in and outside of the classroom and to empower them with a strong foundation for life-long success.
The vision of E3 Christian Academy is for every student and their family to be encouraged in their faith, to grow in their love for God and to further develop a God-centered worldview.
Each family can expect their child to receive preparation for the future that God has for them as individuals. The leadership at E3 is dedicated to developing the students’:
- Spiritual Maturity
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership Traits
- Social Skills
- God-given Gifts
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15 and 7:16); His atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3 ; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians15:4); and His Ascension (Mark 16:19)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27); that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God (Isaiah 59:2); and that all beings are born with a sinful nature. (Romans 5:12)
- We believe that all who, by faith, receives the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.(Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12)