E3 Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics, and other school-administered programs.
- Parents visit the school. School addresses here.
- Parents and student thoroughly read the handbook for the school they wish to enroll in. They will have to sign off in agreement before attending the school.
- Parents or student request that student’s pastor send a letter of recommendation to the school office.
- Parents enroll using the online enrollment form.
- Birth certificate, previous report card, and a medical report by a physician must be submitted to the school office.
- The school schedules diagnostic testing with the student.
- The office will then call for an interview (parents or guardians and pupil) with the principal.
- Parents are notified of acceptance. The Registration Fee and Tuition are due upon acceptance.
- Both parents are strongly encouraged to attend a Parent Orientation.