Four basic rules:
- Students will show respect for God, authority, others and property
- Students will dress appropriately and follow modesty guidelines.
- Students will only use their electronic devices upon teacher approval.
- Students will follow expectations set for Academic Misconduct.
- Using text from another source (e.g., websites, books, journals, newspapers, etc.) without documenting the source.
- Using a direct quotation from a text without quotation marks or formatting through indention or font style signifying that the portion of text is a quote, even if the source has been cited correctly.
- Paraphrasing or summarizing the ideas or text of another work without documenting the source.
- Substituting a word or phrase for the original while maintaining the original sentence structure or even the organizational structure of the original piece.
- Citing sources incompletely with intention to deceive.
- Using graphics, visual imagery, video or audio without permission of the author or acknowledgement of the source.
- Obtaining packaged information (e.g., completed paper from an on-line source) and submitting it as one’s own work without acknowledging the source.
- Giving or receiving unauthorized assistance.
- Using unauthorized materials, information or study aids in an examination.
- Interfering with the ability of another student in performing their assignment.
Attendance at E3 Christian Academy is a privilege and not a right.
- Offence 1: Handled by classroom teacher
- Offence 2: Student referred to Administrator for Behavioral Action Plan
- Offence 3: Parents are called in for a Student/Teacher/ Administrator Meeting Disciplinary action for persistent or serious infractions can include, but is not limited to, loss of privileges, detention, in-school suspension, out-of-school suspension or expulsion.
Any student whose conduct or attitude in or out of school shows him/her to be in opposition to the basic principles and purposes of the school will be dismissed or asked to withdraw. A student may be expelled from school for a major infraction, and/or repeated minor infractions or poor academic performance. Expulsion will be recommended if the student’s behavior is disruptive to the academic environment or conflicts with the philosophy and objectives of E3 Christian Academy. Expulsion may also be recommended for unresolved academic or disciplinary probation. When expulsion is recommended, a date of withdraw from the school will be set and the withdrawal procedure followed. The expulsion date may be immediate.